Saturday, February 25, 2012

Zdick! is becoming my new FWB

If you have read my fisrt book. You are familiar with my wonderful friend FWB.  I've nown him for 7 years.  He's a good friend and he brings sexual benefits whenever I need them.

About 2 years ao I met Zdick!.  I call him Zdick! because he's got z dick of dicks! and he works it well.  Anyway, Zdick!  and I have had sex a few times over the last year and we recently increased the frenquency of our visits.  The interesting thing about the visits is that the last two times we have spend more time talking and sharing about our lives than we did having sex. I'm not complaining because I really did enjoy the time spent.  But this was no longer a sexual tryst.  This relationship was moving alog toward friend.

I dont think we will end up in a committed relationship but we are definately becoming friends. 

As for my orginal FWB.  It's been about a month since I our last f*ckathon
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment