Thursday, March 8, 2012

Love is a Journey



Stop looking for step by step guides on how to do it. Live, instead.
I would like to begin by saying that I am not a relationship expert or a marriage counselor. I have not an ounce of advice on how to fix broken hearts, or ruined relationships. I’ve messed up either by fault or default almost every relationship that I‘ve had. But what I do well is two things, 1.) Communicate, and 2.) Live life to the fullest. That’s what Love and Text Messages and this Blog are really about.
Love is the common thread among all of humanity. At some point in our lives we have all loved, something or someone and have been loved. Love is simple yet complex. Love and Text Messages focuses on the complexities and the components that are not always easily accepted or always considered to be an aspect of Love. Here, I will share my experiences and thoughts about the journey of human love. Texting is a recent discovery and an application of human interaction. Contrary to what some experts have said, texting can be and usually is full of emotion and is an extension of ourselves.
I hope the book, the text messages, and my Blog postings compel others to think about, talk about, and accept all aspects of who people are, and how they love no matter the style. Whether through Sex, Romance, Kindness, Generosity, Submission, Swinging, Promiscuity, Monogamy, Voyeurism, or texting, we all have our own way of loving and being loved.
Love drives our common quest for happiness and self-gratification. I encourage everyone to focus on being their authentic self while in pursuit of those things that make us happy.  My mantra: “If it feels right, do it.” While this may not work for everyone, the premise if taken to heart can help many people find happiness and minimize regrets. What’s more, if you remain true to whom you are and your own desires, it’s likely that you will find the deepest love – and that is of one’s self. Never sacrifice what you believe and what you want for the sake of another being, and in doing so, inspire others to take the same just stand.  “To thine own self be true” ~ William Shakespeare (Polonius).

~Natalie

No comments:

Post a Comment