Wednesday, February 1, 2012

How I Do It

How I Do It

It’s no secret that I have a crazy and hectic life. Balancing work, lovers, friends, kids, finances, several businesses, hobbies, social life, family, etc is a real juggling act. 
I think at least once a month or more often, someone says to me ”I don’t know how you do it.”  And I just look back at them and say, “I don’t either.”  Well, not really, I do have some idea how I manage. But my philosophy and practices would resonate with few people. So I don’t bother trying to explain.
Even my hussle has hussle.
For me, I don’t have any other option but to get things done.  Failure is not an option. I have to hussle, hard. Even my hussle has hussle. But that’s me, not you or anybody else.  I searched deep in my soul long time ago and I promised myself that I would leave and inheritance to my children’s children. I promised myself not to make the same mistake my parents made. I promised myself that I would be a good example to my children.  So I can’t sit still. I believe that my word is bond. And if I don’t do the things I said I would do, then I am a liar. I don’t believe in the status quo. I believe you are either moving forward or moving backward. I choose to move forward.
 
“Do or do not, there is no try.” ~Yoda 

No comments:

Post a Comment